Dumps4download

Thursday 15 December 2016

Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps PDF

Question No 4:

A network administrator is verifying the configuration of a newly installed host by establishing an FTP connection to a remote server. What is the highest layer of the protocol stack that the network administrator is using for this operation?

A. application
B. presentation
C. session
D. transport
E. internet
F. data link

Answer: A
Explanation:

FTP belongs to Application layer and it is also the highest layer of the OSI model.

Download Full Question And Answer

1 comment:

  1. It was not easy for me to prepare for my certification within such a short time so I am really thankful to Dumps4download.co.in for their sincere effort that helped me to pass my exam by the very first attempt. It was just my dream to pass this certification that has come true now only due to the work done by qualified experts who kept on motivating me throughout my preparation. I will give priority to 200-125 Exam braindumps for all the exams that I am going to face in future.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.